Status
Not open for further replies.

Goblins

Jun 4, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Goblins
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: In usa close to 1 year
In what country are you located?: Israel / Greek
Time zone: GMT+3
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): James "Scout" Williams.
Chaos name (include your rank): Nick Johnson.
Civilian name: "The Couger"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:231340025
Discord ID (name#0000): Goblins#8021
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What server are you applying for?: Usa

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes its my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have 2/3 bans for toxcity / 1 for rdm
- I didnt get ban like 6 months.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- I have expriance but not from civil.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Of course, I have a lot of experience, from many, many servers.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 5-7 Hours per day.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
-
I would like to be a Game Master for several reasons:

- First, I think this is another step and progress in the change I made, and I think I can really fit this job.
- Secondly, I think that I am very creative and with a little intention can make really good events.
- I would really like to be part of the server / events team, I think it can be very effective for the server and especially for me because it will give me some kind of goal to invest in and I will do it in the best way.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I think I can help with more creativity, ideas for events and new things on the server, a lot of knowledge and experience, and above all a lot of diligence and penetration to achieve the goal (no matter what it is).

* I think my request is better than others because I can't say how other people will act, but I know that once I get a certain responsibility I will do the best I can to make it on the best side. I am very creative and have many, many ideas that can be worked with, I am very responsible and as soon as I receive a certain responsibility I act at the height of professionalism, I am very active and know the server so that I can know which event or activity is suitable for the facility and in which situation.
In my opinion, if I choose, I can prove all this, and they will not regret choosing me.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

- An experiment that has never been conducted before will be conducted, the machines could go crazy, no one will understand what is happening, and then a new mutation will be created that will start moving around the facility and they will have to fight it and defeat it.

* A group of businessmen who look completely "innocent" will come to the facility for the purpose of trading/buying things in the facility, will come to talk in the "high windows" of the facility, and when they arrive and start talking and negotiating, they kidnap one of the most important people in the facility (and take over the facility) The goal is to free the facility, and rescue the kidnapped boss.

* Scps are sociable / less likely to walk around the facility interacting with people etc.
Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:
An escaped facility member and member of the CI team is trying to break into the facility's site and steal the information files on the SCPS, O-1 must prevent a break into the facility's site, block access to the files and of course find the traitorous facility member who is protected by very high CI security.

A-1:
A facility member who broke into the O-5 rooms threatens to spread all the facility's information including information about O-5 members, the threat states that if someone enters the room where he is, the information will be sent automatically, the A-1 teams must handle the issue to prevent this from happening

Nu-7:
A CI team broke into the facility, they freed 008 - they took samples with which they were able to build a bomb, NU-7's goal is to neutralize the CI and neutralize the bomb before the virus spreads globally.

E-11:
In one of the experiments at the facility they combined scp-457 with scp-106, the experiment got out of control and the new creature created from them is much more dangerous than it seems, it can disappear and set you on fire together. e-11 must make sure that the eyes regain control and take over the new creature, it is not going to be an easy thing for them.

CI:
The CI teams received advance information about the location of scp-081, they arrived before the investigators took him to them, in one of the break-ins to the facility they would have to take over the ventilation system in the facility and spread 081

UNGOC:
A major commander in the GOC decided to betray and join the CI, of course when he left he stole all the information he had and decided to spread it and give it to the CI,
The members of the GOC must arrest the traitorous commander and prevent the dissemination of the information.

Foundation Staff:
In one of Code-5, the D-class men set up a large fortress with many weapons, but the only problem is that no one knows where they are and how many weapons they have,
In order to defeat them, the people of the facility will have to use a lot of intelligence, and do a lot of research in order to find their location, when their location will find a battle, where only the strongest will survive, without proper action (for example, turning off lights, proper hacking, using weapons properly) for the members of the facility It will be very difficult to defeat them.

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
Hmmm, Basing things off this application, I think I will have to - Support this application.

There is little to go off of in terms of what you have provided as examples of events you could run, when it comes down to it, I want to know what Roleplay you can provide during your events.

What Process will people have to take in order to achieve X, What happens if they fail to achieve the process to X, Are there any Y factors? etc etc.

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
-Support

The mission ideas are very short, good ideas but very short. Along with the events
Try to work on the length of your application, your formatting is good as well, along with what Sylveon said.

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Goblins
On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to inform you that as of right now you have been denied for the position of Trial Game Master. The reason for this is due to the fact that the application is lacking details and appears very short. I recommend adding detail to the events to the mission for each group as well as making separate missions for each group.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.