Accepted SCP-049 Rework

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slipperman_1

Jan 6, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
[This suggestion will rework SCP-049. First big thing that will change is that SCP-049 will be able to pick up the items. I know it's already too much but hear me out. This opens alot of possibilities for RP with 049. He will be able to perfom tests on D-class and not just make them to 049-2. He will be able to take their blood and test it, use chemicals on them. There is a lab in 049 chamber why not let him use it? Also he should get an ability to sit down because again, he have chairs but can't sit on them while talking. / there's one more change I would suggest but I don't think anyone will say yes to that. So the suggstion is to make SCP-049 be like SCP-912 he will be able to walk around but will only be able to convert in his CC Also i think if some of these changes will be added 049 could be whitelisted to be the most RP capable SCP but only for people who are prooven to be good at RP]

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[The RP with 049 will be ALOT better. You won't have to crouch on a chair to sit on it while talking, you will be able to perfom more interesting D-class testing on pestilence(taking blood samples,injecting other blood to see reaction and ect).Also while breached he will be able to pick up keycards and it will make gameplay alot more interesting]

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[The main problem will be people who just got into the game and don't know alot about RP as 049, they will be doing weird staff breaking the RP. The whitelist should solve this problem.]

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[Because most of the time SCP-049 spends in his cell, spending alot of RP potential as one of talking and most peaciful SCP's in lore.]

Reactions: dark kirb

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
+Support but not on the free roaming part
I REALLY want 049 to actually be able to mess around with chemicals because why not? it has the things it needs but cant use them? i like this but free roaming makes no sense for the foundation

Reactions: Slipperman_1

Rion

Dec 16, 2022
+Support but not on the free roaming part
I REALLY want 049 to actually be able to mess around with chemicals because why not? it has the things it needs but cant use them? i like this but free roaming makes no sense for the foundation
+ Support for reasons said above (no free roam)

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
I like the White list idea for him

As he is very roleplay dependent so switch him out for 096 as 096 nobody test or roleplays with him

Acey

Dec 26, 2022
Croatia, Republic of
+SUPPORT
- The lab stuff would add a lot of RP
- He really needs to be able to sit for cool little interviews
- Giving 049 the ability to actually make chems for Class-D to ingest or get sampled wouldn't be bad ( Maybe even giving him a syringe to sample )

However, I disagree with freeroam - SCP-049 is literally a Euclid class SCP and giving it freeroam isn't quite a smart idea, so the comparison with 912 drops to 0 ( Especially when you realise 912 can A. be ordered and B. is already a Safe class SCP ).

But the rest of the suggestions are great. SCP-049 is one that usually is played by people interested in actual RP and the ammount of people have increased in number as of late and hopefully it might expand more ( While still keeping some as just pure aggro ).

Either way, good suggestion ( Except freeroam ), good luck!

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Suggestion Approved

Hi Slipperman, Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.