Denied SCP-076-II - Change

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Changes SCP-076-II's HP to 20,000.
Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
  • SCP-076-II will not die as fast. Right now SCP-076-II dies incredibly fast, because he only has 12,000 HP (He has to pass through tesla gates, firing lines), in lore he is very strong, in-game he deserves more HP.
  • Increased activity on the SCP - Right now I barely see SCP-076-II breaches, and in general. This all comes down to the fact no one wants to play the SCP because it gets re-contained so fast.
Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
SCP-076-II will take longer to re-contain, which could be a problem for MTF.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This suggestion should be accepted as it will fit SCP-076-II's character more. He is easy to contain and does not fit up to his Keter class. In lore, SCP-076 and II are given their own site because of how difficult he is to contain. If he is given more HP in-game, he won't die as fast and actually be a threat, and people will actually play the SCP more. However it could take longer to re-contain which some may find annoying, but then, look at SCP-682, that takes awhile.

O-1 Karuma

Jun 27, 2022
+ SUPPORT Wonderful Idea they really need to rework/ change things more for QOL than anything but this is a great start.

Reactions: Judge

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Neutral leaning -

This will make him very annoying to kill in the event a double/ triple breach happens.

7722 and 076 can basically cause ERT all by themselves so No...

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
Neutral leaning -

This will make him very annoying to kill in the event a double/ triple breach happens.

7722 and 076 can basically cause ERT all by themselves so No...
Ah, I must say I have never seen 076-2 / 7722 even come close to causing ERT to deploy... (as someone who plays SCPs daily)
And he won't be much harder to kill. He will just have a bit more hp. AA equipment will still destroy him.
But thanks for leaving your input!

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+support 076 is like shit now it used to be a fucking beaast where its sword did like 12k damage and if it got past teslas it was a massacre now that damage has been severely nerfed although it did get like a 4k hp buff its still not as good as it should be

Reactions: Judge

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
+Support
honesty I agree with a health increase 076 isn’t very strong a counter to him is just being faster then him or a firing line, I have seen a few firing lines at his elevator that have recontained him instantly.

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
-Support

way better options than to just make him tanky and annoying as fuck

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Jonathan Jones,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. While reworks are being looked into, the team believes raising the health to 20k would cause an imbalance.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.