Discord name: M1ghtyModder#4000
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 788.88 Hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Central
Character name(s): "Cherry Sprite"
Civilian name: "D20"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Note: I do have 096 whitelist on the USA server I'm just hoping I can also get it on the UK as well.

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1676767303165.png

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None on UK
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have an overnight ban for macroing and a FailRP
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I am good at being in character and playing by the rules. I understand how 096 is used and what happens when it is breached whether it's pacified or someone has seen it's face either directly or by looking at the photograph
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: He sits in a corner and cries every now and then he gets up and walks around aimlessly if there is another presence in the containment chamber he will do his best to hide his face.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: He is allowed to go anywhere as long as there is a 096-2, so if there is an 096-1 in PW he can go there but has to take the fastest route to his target. SCP-096 can not B-line straight to D-Block unless there is an 096-2 in D-Block.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: Upon a 096 breach unless 096 is outside of his containment chamber a code 4 is called if he is inside his containment chamber a code 5 is called. MTF Personel are to grab a bucket and scrambles and follow 096 until all his 096-1 targets are eliminated if they are able to bucket while he is enroute to his target they are allowed to do so when 096-1 is terminated and 096 becomes pacified they are to beam him and restrain him and take him back to his CC while they are carrying a reserve bucket in case the other one falls off.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @M1ghtyModder
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,

Luft​

Status
Not open for further replies.