For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since 2022

In what country are you located?: Austria

Time zone: CET

Character name(s): Jimmy Jacksons

Civilian name: Marlboro Winston

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):20230729003638_1.jpg
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Held, NU-7 PVT, E-11 PVT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1x RDM, 1x FearRP
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I like playing as an SCP. I am also very active and I usually respond very fast on People that call for SCPs to "flag on". I've seen People play 096 and I was jealous that I was not able to play 096 because of the Whitelist. 096 is one of my favourite SCPs on the Site, so I'd really enjoy it playing as 096.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: In lore SCP-096 is extremely docile while pacified and know to be just sitting somewhere. SCP-096 has been know to be non hostile in every stretch of the meaning until his face is seen by anyone.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 goes straight for the individual that has seen its face or a picture of it. SCP-096 cannot beeline for D-Block unless someone who has seen his face or a picture of his face is in that area.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: 096 breaches Containment when a Picture of him is spawned or if someone has seen his Face. When he breaches hes in Rage Mode, which means an Individual with Scrambles needs to put a Bucket on his Head so nobody can see his Face anymore. If hes still in Rage Mode (while having the Bucket on his Head), it means that theres still People that have seen his Face and were not killed by him yet, so he needs to kill those People that have seen his Face to become docile. Once he becomes Docile, he gets cuffed and taken back to Containment.

LMS

Donator
Jan 18, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Jimmy Jackson !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, lms

Status
Not open for further replies.