SCP-096 application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse Phil Fring

Sep 13, 2022
OOC info

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221594734
Discord name: wayk31
For how long have you played on CG SCP: September 2022 - Now (August 2023) [1w 5d 15h]
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: GMT +2
Character name(s): Jesse Phil Fring
Civilian name: Jesse Gill Fring
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes (to make it easier for other people i usually explain stuff in text so thatv if there's any lag people can still understand)

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP LVL 20
G9Zn06R.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Main ones I am holding: E-11 SGT, CI-A, Exec researcher, IA/DEA. License req ones I am holding, RRT SGT and Medical

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: no

SCP-096 info

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I am suitable for the SCP-096 whitelist because of my understanding of its lore and functioning in the server. I know all of SCP-096 RP capabilities and the functions it has. I am also an E-11 SGT and a Exec. Researcher so I am expected to know a lot about SCP-096.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: Within its containment chamber, SCP-096 will do a consisten patern of his behaviour, cowering and looking at the wall to avoid revealing its face, occasionally have moments of movement where it's pacing around it's chamber, SCP-096 will in no way attempt to exit it's chamber or show its face deliberately.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: No, unless there is an active SCP-096-2 instance that has seen his face inside of D-Block. If there is none in D-Block SCP-096 can under no circumstance beeline straight to D-Block and instead to the current -2 instance to end its rage
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

The usual steps are as follows:
- MTF or the required personnel equips scramble goggles
- They get a bucket from a number of places around the map
- If SCP-096 is enraged they will have to place a bucket on him to prevent him from other people seeing his face
- SCP-096 is to kill all the required instances that have seen his face and eventually fall to the ground in a fetal position as if cowering.
- Before SCP-096 is able to break his bucket the one that put the bucket on him is to use a Anomaly containment beam on him
- Once he is pacified he can be cuffed using SCP containment restraints
- Now SCP-096 will be returned to his chamber and recontained

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @wayk31 !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
@McMuffin

Reactions: Nick Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.