SCP-096 Application (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

viperstakes1982

Jun 23, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:649551573
Discord name: viperstakes1982#1051
For how long have you played on CG SCP: A couple of days.
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Character name(s):viper
Civilian name: viperstakes
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: N/A
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I am experienced when it comes to acting as an SCP as I have read lore on the SCP;F and I understand the behavior of SCPs fantastically.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: After 60 seconds it will roam (if breached) if it is inside its containment it will be sat down waiting.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: The only reason you should enter D-Block as 096 is if a D-Class Personnel has seen you and entered there.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: SCP-096 Will become passive after it becomes passive MTF units will place a bucket on 096 head after restraints will be placed on 096 and it will be transported back.

Last edited:

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Application accepted

Congratulations on having your 096 whitelist application get accepted, please contact any Admin+ in game by calling a sit (@096 whitelist) and you will be handed your whitelist. (Make sure you copy the link to your 096 application before-hand as they will have to double check.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.