For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4 months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): "Jotler", Josher "Owl", "Jonker"
Civilian name: "Jonker"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): 1678665823533.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: IA ambassador -> Holding
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have no warnings or kicks though i do have 1 ban which was accidental by Rosewood when he got my steam id from the logs instead of the person who LTARP.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I believe with my time playing an scp and my abilities to follow rp scenarios and anything stemming from it I would make a good fit for SCP-096 which of course is heavily RP reliant.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: When breached the behaviour is to sit down not move. After 60 seconds he may begin roaming however. When not breached the behaviour is to pace back and forth along the eastern wall (as according to lore)
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: 096 is able to run to wherever his target may be going for the one closest to him first then the furthest last.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: He first gets bucketed then he must continue to kill the targets. Once this is done he sits down and someone beams him and cuffs him to return him to his CC.

Signed: Ambassador Josher "Owl"
1678666323655.png

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Josher !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Jerry​

Status
Not open for further replies.