For how long have you played on CG SCP:200 hours
In what country are you located?:america
Time zone:us west
Character name(s):rexington,rexing and rexin
Civilian name: rexing
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):20230506164442_1.jpg
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:I have had 3 warnings 1 for rdm 1 for pac abuse and 1 for erp the warning for rdm was for killing a fellow d-class. the erp one was for an joke about seamen and the pac abuse was for wearing buckets
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I am a scp main that has trying to make scp rp more used in ways like changing accent,passive breach,voice changers ect. and i think 096 would be well used in that i also like 096
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: him being in a sitting like pose crying
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: No he must be seen by a non scp to move the only way for him too beeline to D-Block would be someone seeing a image of 096 at D-Block
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: 1 is to use the buckets that are in places like the bathroom and put them on 096. 2 is too wait for him to kill his targets while following 096. 3 is too cuff 096 by beaming for a short time and then cuff him. 4 is to bring him back to his cell.

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @Rexicatz !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to a lack of detail and knowledge of 096; please elaborate on the required questions.

You may reapply in 3 days.

Kind Regards,
Toad​

Status
Not open for further replies.