Not open for further replies.

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419521682

Discord name: QueefKing32#0001

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since around July of 2022

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Robert Miller [Foundation], Jackson Betruvion [Civ], Jack Lovious [CI]

Civilian name: Robert Miller

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

SCP Level 11 and Total level 77

1671407538068.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

I'm only an Alpha for CI right now.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

6 Warns, 2 bans. I don't know what one ban was for, the other ban was for running in front of SCP's as 073 blocking the bullets and in return getting MTF killed, I tried reasoning saying that I didn't know that it was a rule at the time but looking back on it I realize how stupid this sounded it should've been common sense. I have learned from my mistakes from these warns and bans and I intend to not do such mistakes again. I will try my best to not gather any more warns or bans.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:

I think I am suitable for 096 because I have read up on his document and I feel I know enough lore about him to be able to play him. I have also read the rules to play am and I understand that 096 is more roleplay dependent than other SCP's. I have also seen enough SCP-096 gameplay that I have learned from it and I feel I have learned to play SCP-096 enough to be able to play him my self.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:

The usual behavior of SCP-096 when idle is he will sit somewhere and cry and very occasionally roam. He will not roam very much but roam very little. After this he will go back to sitting down and crying.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:

SCP-096 is allowed to go where ever his target is located. SCP-096 cannot hide away while he is enraged. Your only goal as SCP-096 is to kill whoever has seen your face. If SCP-096's only targets are in D-Block he is allowed to beeline it straight to D-Block.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

For SCP-096 to be re-contained you must first put a bucket on his head to prevent any more people from looking at him and then allow SCP-096 to kill his targets. Once SCP-096 has killed his targets he will go back into a idle state and sit back down and cry. Once this happens MTF units must cuff and take SCP-096 back to his containment cell. After that SCP-096 is recontained.

Status
Not open for further replies.