SCP 096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiLegion

Aug 28, 2023
Mojave Desert
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:722462163

Discord name: miamilegion

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been playing on the server since November of 2022.

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: PST

Character name(s): Harry "Light" Warden

Civilian name: Harry

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP Level 16, Total Level 106.
https://prnt.sc/logfepVbizGk

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I don't believe I had any warnings or bans.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I'm usually pretty good at following the rules, making sure everything is alright, and not breaking any rule when it comes to being SCP. I have not got in trouble for doing a specific action while being an SCP, and I like to keep it that way. 096 has always been an interesting SCP to me, and I want to make it right.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: Sobbing, usually hiding in corners and walls, not moving. It can roam around from time and time inside its containment cell when it feels like it, but cannot leave containment when pacified.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: It only needs to go to dblock if the target are in dblock, and is the closest. SCP 096 can go anywhere as long as it is heading towards the target, or the target are in a specific area.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: It first must kill all of its targets one by one. Then it needs to be bucketed in order for SCP 096 face to be hidden. Once that's process is done, it must be beamed and recontained.

Last edited:

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @MiamiLegion !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
@McMuffin
(Sorry I messed up I miss read your application)

Status
Not open for further replies.