Not open for further replies.

Xavier Vangray

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Feb 1, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:634206053
Discord name: yt_captainvangray(outside of server) CI-G Charlie Vangray(in server)
For how long have you played on CG SCP: about 2 to 4 months(in game it says i haven't be on for an entire week but i swear i have been just like 5 or so hours here and there)
In what country are you located?: United states
Time zone: CT
Character name(s): Xavier Vangray(foundation), Charlie Vangray(CI), Xavia Vangray(civilian)
Civilian name:
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP level 11 and level 94 total
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI Gamma, and medical for foundation
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 for being ordered by a higher ranking to shoot any Dclass that was on the phone during a sweep(it was also either a code 5 or a code 2 i don't remember)
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I think it will be fun to play 096 i will flag on for sampling(if that ever happens) or testing, and will not spawn camp anyone and will try to get out of spawns if somehow i get there, i will follow any more rules or anything else i missed that's not present in this post
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: sitting down not moving and crying or roaming around for 60 secs( if that's not what you mean by pacified)
pacified beaming you stand still when you can't move and can't kill anyone that cuffs you unless the bean wears off
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: only if someone saw his face there which is very unlikely
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: shoot 096 until at a certain health like 15% then get people with beams to beam him until passive put a bag on his head and drag him back into containment

Attachments

• Screenshot (1053).png
    Screenshot (1053).png
    644.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

I suggest spending more time on the server observing how SCP-096 works in-game.

You may reapply in 5 days

Kind Regards,
Bubba​

Status
Not open for further replies.