For how long have you played on CG SCP:10 days
In what country are you located?:Massachusetts
Time zone:Eastern Daylight time
Character name(s):Jiimmy
Civilian name:Jiiimmy
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i0kINK7F8-zO9F7Hh/d1337ZJgIVlP?invite=cr-MSxQWHUsMjMyNTExMTkxLA
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-none
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-[Fear RP] warn, [Ban] sereve Toxicity, Sereve Toxicity[warn]
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- What makes me suitable for 096 is i like to be scps and when ever i get the chance ill flag on to 096. i also like to get breached and tested on so will most. likely be on a scp. which he is my fav scp
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- When he 096 is pacified he sits on the ground and with his head down when he is pacified when he has mainly killed all of the people that looked at him or his picture
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- When 096 is breached he is alowed to kill the people who looked at his picture or kill the people who look at him in person so if there was a person in dblock who looked at his picture he will have to go there to kill them.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
how scp 096 is contained is you will have to put a bucket on his head and wait for him to stop running around and killing people then he will sit down which that will be your chance to cuff him but first you need to make sure you beam him for a certain amount of time so you can cuff 096 and place him back in his cell

Status
Not open for further replies.