For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4 month
In what country are you located?:Hungary
Time zone:GMT+2
Character name(s):"Damned"
Civilian name:dayum max
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): scp level 29
1720020177144.jpeg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
C-D (HELD)
GSD sergeant (Holding)
E-11 Lcpl (Holding)
GOC Lcpl (HELD)
DEA senior agent (HELD)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I would say i learned the rules the hardway which im not proud of. i have 6 warn overall, which 3 of them are failrp, 1 fearrp 2 rdm. all of them all of them now older than month or more.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I'm very familiar with the lore of SCP-096. I know pretty much everything about him. Hes my favourite scp due to his interesting nature. The main reason is why i think i would be suitable, is beacuse of my roleplay experience as an scp, and being an scp overall due to my high level. Also my due to my time zone, im usually on when there is a low pop, so this means that lowpop roleplayers rarely get to experience true 096 roleplay, or breaches.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: 096 will attempt to face away from every human or creature. 096 love dark corners, so he can be left alone.
this concludes, that 096 is very shy, infact so shy, that whoever looks at his face will die. 096 hates when someone looks at his face, so he will try to do anything to avoid it. Also in his pacified state, he will sit down (crouch ingame)
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
An enraged SCP-096 can go anywhere, as long as his targets are there. when someone looks at 096's face 096 will become enraged, and attempt to seek out his target, even if the target is at the bottom of marianna thrench. Once all of his targets who looked at his face dies, he will enter a pacified state.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: SCP-096-1 (the target of scp-096) should attempt to go to hcz as soon as possible. if this not possible, the target should be terminated, once the target is dead SCP-096 should be bucketed, beamed and cuffed. finally, a combative personal should attempt to bring 096 back to his CC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.