Big Masoud
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:

Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 SPC,CI-D / Former Nu-7 SGT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

as i remember i have 4 warnings, 2 of them were for FailRP and 1 was for trespassing.unfortunately i dont remember the last one. but i know that i received that last month(my last warning)
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
Ive recontained 096 multiple times and know what he can do and what he cannot do and i also played SCPs and know that i should be serious during playing them
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When 096 is pacified he will sit in a corner and covers his face with his hands and cry and tries to avoiding people
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
096 can go wherever that 096-1(the person who looked at his face or his picture) is and yes he can go D-Block if 096-1 is there
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
When SCP-096 breaches his containment he starts running into whoever looked at its face(even through picture)and nothing can stop him to kill 096-1. in this case 096 wont cover his face anymore and this will cause others to look at his face easily . MTF units will use scrambles goggles(a device that censors 096's face to make its recontainment easier) to stop and recontain 096. then they will grab something like bucket to cover 096's face. after they covered his face with bucket 096 still kills all 096-1s but after that he will pacified and starts crying, then MTF units can beam him and drag him back to his containment chamber and lock him down again.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Approved

Hi @Metium ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.