For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5 - 5 1/2 months
In what country are you located?: Ireland
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Jonathan Jones
Civilian name: Jonathan J. Jones
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- No
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- SCP Level - 24 Total Level - 1221668282841489.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 Toxicity Warnings and 3 Fear-RP warnings. Toxicity warnings were for the heat of the moment, and I got upset/annoyed. Fear-RP is me failing to learn that you can't gun people down when 2 other people have guns pointed at you. (I have learned, now..)
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- For Starters, I feel I would be a suitable candidate for SCP-096 because I have played on Civil Gamers for awhile now, and I have experienced countless 096 breaches. I feel I would be able to bring immense role-play to the community if I were granted access to the SCP-096 role.
I feel I could add to the fire that's already flaming.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- When SCP-096 is pacified, he is calm and docile, and is passive. Whilst SCP-096 is in his passive state he weeps and cry's. He will become hostile if his face is viewed.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- When SCP-096 is breached, he may only approach his target. 096 may not purposley get people to look at his face. (i.e 096-1 is in interro, 096 runs into CDC to get more 096-1s) However, most likely, on the way he will end up producing more SCP-096-1 instances whilst en-route to his 096-1.
No, SCP-096 can CERTAINLY NOT run straight to D-Block.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
- 1. Personnel should gear up with scrambles, to prevent anymore potential 096-1's.
- 2. Then once SCP-096 has finished killing it's targets, it is bucketed, beamed and then cuffed.
- 3. SCP-096 is then transported to it's containment chamber in FOXTROT sector in HCZ.

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Able
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it.

Kind regards,
Lily

Status
Not open for further replies.