SCP-096 Whitelist Application | Hunter McDade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 29, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60762189
Discord name: hunterr#5768
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since the 29th of December last year.
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Character names(s): Hunter "Messiah" McDade
Civilian name: Harry
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warning for RDM. There was just one very annoying person.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I always try my best to make the roleplay of the SCP the best. I know and completely understand that SCPs are not just killing machines, they are meant to do other things and make other peoples roleplay enjoyable aswell. I follow all SCP rules fully and properly. I have a good understanding of how SCP-096 must be played and how it can behave.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- SCP-096 will begin to quietly weep as well as sit down and put its head between his knees, and his hands on his face.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- SCP-096 can go where 096-1 (Person who seen his face) is. So If SCP-096' target is in D-Block, then yes, they can also head there.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
MTF will equip SCRAMBLER equipment to avoid them getting targeted by SCP-096. MTF will let 096 kill anyone who looked at his face. Once that has happened and SCP-096 is passive, a bucket will be placed on SCP-096's head after being pacified to avoid them going into the agro state again and will be swiftly returned to their Containment Chamber.

Status
Not open for further replies.