SCP-096 Whitelist Application (SCP-RP USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZEEK

Apr 9, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:164196159

Discord name: Superlevi2#3856

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played the game for a total of two months and my Vtime is a Week and a half

In what country are you located?: Australia

Time zone: AWST (GMT +8)

Character name(s): ZEEK

Civilian name: HootyMcgoos

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- SCP lv 17 and total lv 114

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-CI-B
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have have received one warning which was hitbox abuse

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I have played this server for a really long time and have come to have a a very good understanding of how SCP 096 works everytime when he breaches

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- After killing 096-1 He will sit on the spot of where he killed the last victim and after a minute he will free to move around the facility

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- SCP 096 is not allowed to beeline straight to D-block unless if 096-1 is located at D-block, Other than that he is allowed to go where the person that looked at him is

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Step 1: If he is enraged than a personnel capable of using the bucket must put the buck on his head in order for no-one else to be able to see his face
Step 2: After he has killed the victim he will be sitting on the floor and that is when you are allowed to use the containment beam on 096. Whoever is taking 096 back to containment must also have scramble goggles to not re-enrage him
Step 3: When 096 is back to HCZ and into his containment, You must cuff him to the corner of the room and head to the control to shut the airlock
Step 4: After all steps are done correctly SCP 096 will be Re-contained

20230513143547_1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.