For how long have you played on CG SCP: full month now
In what country are you located?:usa
Time zone:est
Character name(s):yamankimbo
Civilian name:yaman cee
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):scp rp usa
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-1681231919016.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: just ell and all my license
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:i have warning for ltarp because i respawned as 912 while people could still se me
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: i am really familiar with his lore and his play style.
and I'm good at RP.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: 096 will sit down and cry and when 096 is in his cell he tends to walk around
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: NO he is allowed to go where his picture spawned 096 only wants to kill the people that saw his face not the whole facility.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: First u call a code 4 when u hear that he breached then go for scramblers and a bucket
then put the bucket on 096 head and let him finish killing the people that saw him then when he starts sits down and starts crying is when u beam him cuff him and drag him back to his cell and if his door is broken get a tech expert.

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
Good application but next time you might want to add more to your next applications like more than 2 sentances per question atleast

blixer

Donator
Nov 29, 2022
+Support
-good application
-descriptive
-good guy
-mature

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @yamankimbo
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, @Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.