In what country are you located?: Turkey
Time zone: GMT+3
Character name(s): James 'British' Anderson
Civilian name: Miles Alexander
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-I dont have any of those whitelists and I never held them.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yes, for RDM,Failrp
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-Because I am really familiar with the SCP-096's official lore and I think I am going to be a good actor as I have experience onto it.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-It would sit down and cry all over the day.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-Nope, 096 must get his target whatsoever and cant go directly into the D-Blocks unless one of their target in there.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: The scramble goggle needs to be taken, our next step is to put a bucket on It head, then tie 96, and bring back to containment chamber.

Last edited:

T4CTICAL_H4WK

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2021
+SUPPORT

-Friendly person
-Seen him in game many times

-Never seen him in teamspeak.
-Seen him playing as SCPs different times so I am guessing he knows about SCP rules and willing to be 096.
-Not sure about his knowledge of server rules thought.

Good luck.
unknown (6).png

llathenall

Jun 16, 2022
Please read my application it's been 7 days.. Everyone else has been read. Not active at all?

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022
Please read my application it's been 7 days.. Everyone else has been read. Not active at all?
All the replies are currently being created by myself to get reviewed by Admins. Thank you for your patience

llathenall

Jun 16, 2022
All the replies are currently being created by myself to get reviewed by Admins. Thank you for your patience
I don't think it should take that long for them to review something, OK, you say patience, but there is an end of human patience

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Application accepted

Congratulations on having your 096 whitelist application get accepted, please contact any Admin+ in game by calling a sit (@096 whitelist) and you will be handed your whitelist. (Make sure you copy the link to your 096 application before-hand as they will have to double check.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.