Accepted SCP 106 added an exit location

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
When you exit SCP 106's pocket dimension another location would be someplace in d block.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Would bring an interesting place for foundation staff to be placed (Maybe allow hostage RP) and a chance to possibly get out of the block

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
D-Class getting sent back to D-Block (Might be funny but to be fair it would be one out of the many areas you can spawn)

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think it would provide some good RP with the new location added.

Last edited:

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
i was about to ask where you plan on this exit being, then i was able to infer that you want this exit to be actually inside inside d-block.

yeah, fuck it
+Support
that's funny

probably won't be accepted, but i vibe with it

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
i was about to ask where you plan on this exit being, then i was able to infer that you want this exit to be actually inside inside d-block.

yeah, fuck it
+Support
that's funny

probably won't be accepted, but i vibe with it
Yeah, was also a bit confused, might be worth rewording the first part to explicitly mention the intended location for the exit location.

+Support on the idea though. Might be nice to add a couple other places just to make it a bit more interesting. Maybe like, GOC base, interro, train section of vents, etc.? Would definitely make 106 breaches a lot more interesting with exits like those.

0x48756773

Dec 4, 2022
+support
I think this would make for an interesting change. Might be funny to see dclass freak out when someone drops in unexpectedly

Mr_poptart

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 17, 2023
Suggestion Approved

Hi <Dalton>,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.