SCP-22415 App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerül

Oct 22, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48373425
Discord name: ceruleanchisal

For how long have you played on CN SCP: ~1w, 1d, 19h (as of 8:38 AM CST 11/24/2023)

In what country are you located?: US

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): Richard "Cerulean" Bloos
Civilian name: David "Sonny" Martin

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-Total : 123 , SCP : 20 (as of writing)levels 11-6-2023.PNG

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-None

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-None

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
-I actively try to engage in RP depending on the role I'm fulfilling, rather that be Research, Engineering, or Medical. I enjoy changing my accent and dialect to fit a different character as well as trying my best to make humor out of most situations.
I enjoy playing Passive (or mostly passive) SCPs and attempting to fit their character, although this can be difficult depending on the SCP.
I actively use my microphone for any situations minus an SCP who cannot speak, or being gagged.
I have plenty of experience in both casual and hardcore roleplay, as well as multiple roleplay scenarios be it Garry's Mod or VR.
My favorite aspect of RP is talking, which seems to be what 22415 will be doing anytime there isn't a raid, breach, or Code 2.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
-Actively pursuing moral goals and ensuring that all personnel are practicing good deeds.
He should not assist escaping D-Class and should always prioritize those doing good deeds and helping others as well.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
-You should always prioritize non-combatives rather than combatives due to them having (usually) no way to defend themselves. Your job is to reward those performing good deeds and assist those who are unable to defend themsevles. Assisting researchers or other non-combatives should always take priority over assisting MTF or CI.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
-You should not repel 076 as it would possibly lead to the researcher being discovered and killed by 076. Acitvely pushing 076 back would be pushing him closer to the researcher; leading to you causing his demise. You should prioritize helping the researcher or assisting any other non-combatives nearby incase there are some behind you.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
-A D-Class escaping D-Block would be consisdered a bad deed and should not be assisted. You are not allowed to help D-Class in escaping, especially since he's not practicing good deeds.
-A D-Class escaping D-Block would be considered a bad deed and should not be assisted. You are not allowed to help D-Class in escaping, especially since he's not practicing good deeds.
First, you should ask the D-Class to comply with personnel and return to D-Block to attempt to remedy the situation, such as ensuring him that he will be treated well should he comply with security. Next, if the D-Class protests, you should seek out a member of security to ensure the D-Class possibly harming personnel is restrained and taken back to D-Block, or assist those who the D-Class may be attempting to harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.