In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Samuel Smith
Civilian name:
Ray Smith

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Section 2: Explanation of Actions

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
My name is different cause i was playing on UK
Screenshot 2023-11-17 235641.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Screenshot 2023-11-18 000030.png

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I love roleplaying as passive SCPs, along with my addiction to playing SCPs.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?: He is passive, he will help anyone in need that he is told to/is on their factions team (ex: a researcher)

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?: Save the researcher (preferably the dimension for safe transport to a safer area such as PW/Research Hall, as 22415-2.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?: I would not repel 076 cause he would notice i repelled him, making him think i am defending someone, then kill them.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?? I would not heal them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.