Discord name: Tiffiany Beckers
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since May 2022
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Dector / Butcher
Civilian name: Melissa Jones
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
SCP Level: 33
Total Level: 195

1699585276797.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
{Holding}

MTF A1 MAJOR
Internal Affairs Ambassador (10 Months+)
Internal Affairs Agent
Dea agent
096 Whitelist
CI-A

{Held}
Overseer assisant (8 Months)
NU7 CSG USA

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Failrp - Raiding as a parawatcher taking people hostage.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

As i have been a long lasting player through-out this community. I have gained knowledge based around RP, Giving in effect that i would love to go in more of depth with it. With new factors coming into place, I would find myself suitable at most to evolve around a well-Known character based on an SCP. With the current whitelist for 096, Would deem me to have knowledge and resposiblity not abusing it.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:

22415-1, Protecting personal. Regaining Anyone's health to 100 in battle situations even whilst on the ground.
22415-2, Can give a swep granting access to anyone to the realm. (Giving a similar swep what they have themselevs - Helpers Dimension).
22415-3, Allowinng urself to protect the personal around you by repeling other anomalys away from them. (Anomaly Repel)

The overall behaviour for this SCP- 22415, Protecting Foundation personal when is needed and Priotising to aid Non-combatants to safety
.Facing challenges what MTF can not do.
By regaining life, Realms and Reality sweps. So an overall judge dictating the morally good in every correct situation even combat.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

The researchers as you Priotise non-combatants to combatants, Aiding them where is needed.
Allowing 22415-2 to give them a Helpers deimension swep To avoid combat hostility.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

No not as yet, The reseacher is in no threat of 076 until he notices him. If you repel then the researcher will get spotted leading to his death.
Failing to fulfill of being morally correct in the situation and killing the non combatant.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

They can not assist D-class. And must provide assistance to those who are doing a good deed.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Application Accepted

Greetings @DonkeyKong ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
After carful consideration, I have decided that your application is to be accepted.
Congratulations on your new whitelist!

Contact an Admin+ ingame when the SCP is out to get the whitelist.
---------------------------------------
Kind regards,
-Blue​

Status
Not open for further replies.