-Time zone: EST

-Character name(s):
Foundation - Mike Moore
CI - Mike Wright
GOC - Mike Hill

-Civilian name: Mike Noore

-What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US

-Do you have a mic?: Yes

-What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): 291699566504581.png
-List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 CSG (Held)
Nu-7 SPC (Held)
CI-B (Holding)
096 (Holding)

-Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 Ban for Severe Toxicity and 1 warn for RDA

-What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I am decent at roleplay and recently have been enjoying playing non-combative jobs mostly in medical. I believe that being able to play 22415 (specifically 22415-1) will let me take better part of playing a medical role. I also want to use the roles of all three to add into rp scenarios/tests people are doing.

-What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: 22415 is/are a passive mannequin(s) that have been permitted by foundation to roam the facility to provide support to foundation staff. 22415's main behavior is as a helper. Whether that be supporting people in general tasks, healing the injured, or in most dire circumstances defending people from aggressive SCP's.

-When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
My first priority would be the researchers as 22415 is a passive-non combative SCP. Helping them escape with my protection and providing healing if possible I would then go back to support any injured or other non combatives still in the area and once the fighting ends provide aid to the injured combatives.

-You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I would not repel 076 because he is not actively trying to kill the researcher I am trying to protect, repelling him could put the researcher in more danger than letting 076 slip past without him noticing the researcher.

-You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
Although under foundation policy 22415 is not allowed to interact with D-Class, being an SCP it would not know this and treat him as any other injured party if he is passive and not a threat to anyone nearby.

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Application Accepted

Greetings @ImThatKidMike ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
After carful consideration, I have decided that your application is to be accepted.
Congratulations on your new whitelist!

Note: I would like to also thank you for waiting this long & I also apologize for us taking a long time to give a verdict.

Contact an Admin+ ingame when the SCP is out to get the whitelist.
---------------------------------------
Kind regards,
-Blue​

Reactions: ImThatKidMike
Status
Not open for further replies.