'Verlocity'
Civilian name:
Ramirez Jones
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
YES
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1712591011015.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held:
Nu7 CSG
CI - G

Holding:
O1 CPL

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have 8 warnings (All of them have expired)
2 for meta gaming
1 for failrp
1 for fear rp
1 for NLR
1 for Hitbox abuse
1 for Combat cuffing
1 for RDM

-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I want to help people playing the server via assisting in roleplay using the New scp
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
to help anyone that has not been immoral
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I would help the researchers by teleporting them away to safety via the dimension and i would guide them to safety and then once they are safe i would let them leave. The Combatives are doing immoral activities so i would not help them.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I would make sure 076 is focussed on my direction and keep him running that way, then once he is passed me i would go and put the researcher in the dimension so that he is safe from harms way and then i would release him once the danger has subsided / away from danger
-

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I would not help him as he actively participating in immoral practices by escaping, and i would not help him as previously mentioned he is immoral.

Status
Not open for further replies.