For how long have you played on CN SCP: A week or longer
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Jamal Williams The 3rd
Civilian name:
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- SCP LVL 1 Total lvl 10 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198407454568/screenshot/2393187660787181440/
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-None
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- What makes me suitable for scp-22415 is that I want to help people when there is a time to help, I personally have been playing jobs like trainee medic and scp 2295 because I like going around and helping people, and while learning about scp 22415 its all about helping people who are morally good and or helping people who are currently in trouble like during containment breaches is to get non combatants to safety which I would like to do
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- The usual behaviour of SCP-22415 is to be morally good, focus on helping on combatants instead of focusing on combat.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combating CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
-You help the researchers first because they are noncombatants, so you have to get them to safety first before anything else
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
-You shouldn't repel 076 because if you do your putting the researcher in danger of being killed by 076, best bet is to lure 076 away from the researcher and attempt to contain 076 with other MTFS
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- If I was playing as SCP-22415-1 in this situation I would heal the D class and then alert the guards of the D-Class escaping so they can capture the D class and return him to D block

Ace Maximus

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jun 29, 2024
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello! @WardenPrime
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to you not meeting the required levels for SCP-22415, the application format states you need a total level 60 and a SCP level 20.

You may reapply in 7 days

Kind Regards,
Ace Maximus​

Status
Not open for further replies.