Discord name:Casseno1
For how long have you played on CN SCP: 527 hours
In what country are you located?:UK
Time zone:BST +1
Character name(s): Cass “Casseno”, Niko Lloyd, Cassero
Civilian name: Casserole
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1724971478401.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Combat Medic
E11 PVT
IA Agent
DEA Agent
CI Alpha PVT
SCP-096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? And why?:
1724971611928.png

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

I believe that I would be suitable to play 22415 as I've got an extensive history of helping people evacuate during code blacks both as IA and combative, this shows I know the type of play style needed. I have also regularly played Reality bending characters, so I know how to behave when giving such power. This is also critically important due to the fact 22415 can be used as a major advantage in fights against CI, which you aren't allowed to do.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:

The usual behaviour of SCP-22415 would be that they are extremely helpful with a similar attitude to 073 except they actually being able to act upon such urges and save lives when required. For example, sending non-combative to their dimension when they are in danger or repelling SCPs away from people.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

As 22415, I would immediately go to help the researcher to prevent them from being harmed and avoid helping either side of both MTF or CI. The reason I only help the researchers would be that they are non-combative and, 22415 tries to prevent deaths when possible.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

I would not repel SCP-076 since this would send them towards the researcher, which in turn endangers then further. Instead, I would try to position myself in between the SCP and researcher, then instruct the researcher to run away while repelling 076 away from them.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical
attention, what do you do?

As 22415-1 i would not help the D-class until they are restrained as if i did heal them before they were in cuffs they could cause harm to others.

Ace Maximus

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jun 29, 2024
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @casseno1 !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

Ace Maximus​

Status
Not open for further replies.