Discord name: ukendt2453

For how long have you played on CN SCP:Oct 22, 2023

In what country are you located? Denmark
Time zone:GMT +1

Character name(s):Fleb
Civilian name: Shadow

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu)
1712790439999.pngList all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:MTF E-11 CPL Fleb (Have held)CI PVT Dove [MRU-MT] (Have held)MTF Nu-7 PFC Fleb (Have held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:N/A

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:I think i'm stable for this roll because i know every rule on the server scp's rule and the normal rules and I've been part of this community for a whileI also got 096 wirelist And i love to do RP with people I'm also a kind of Nord ind SCP And i also like to spend time on the server and Be on 24/7

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:It usually Just Go around Explorer and help people that need help it also do testing with the research when the
researchers what to test on it But it go around the side and help who need help if they not doing bad things

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?I will go and use my power to protect and help the researcher to get away from Danger and help others if other people come you know researchers
And the reason why i will help the researcher is because he's just trying to get away for his life and it's doing no Danger

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?I will be sure to get the 076 attention on me and try to lead him Away from every single people So he doesn't do Danger To any non combaton

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do? The rules of the job Say i can't help who's doing bad things so i will not help and just go away from him

Last edited:

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new whitelist.

Feel free to ask an Admin+ In-game for your new whitelist.
Have a wonderful day/night.

Kind regards,
Meliodas 'Wrath'

MTF Alpha-1 MAJ Meilodas Wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.