Denied SCP-2935

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
[ This suggestion will add a new SCP, and a new room. ]

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[ This SCP will provide a higher level clearance experiment, and a much riskier experience. With the higher clearance, it can provide new content to executive researchers whom already have documents on the other SCP'S. The SCP can provide a unique experience, as if the host of 2935 leaves the other dimension the world entered will immediately die. ]

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[ The SCP'S main ability activates when someone's leaves its cave, it causes a wave of death to go around what is believed to be the entire world, killing everything. INCLUDING SCP'S. This could cause a server reset in terms of the players, and potentially cause frustration.]

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[I believe SCP-2935 should be accepts as it provides a unique opportunity to those at a high researcher level such as Senior Researcher, or Executive Researcher. This new SCP would have to be experimented on with care, as if reckless testing could lead to a breach, or everyone in the server dying at once. With the risks, the rewards could be samples from dead SCP's inside of 2935, providing samples such as 106, 682, 457, all without risk of death or breaching from said SCP's. A good example of this would be being able to grab samples from an SCP like 096 without having the obvious risk of it breaching.]

Here is a brief summary of SCP-2935
SCP-2935, also known as "O, Death," is a highly unusual anomaly documented by the SCP Foundation. It is an alternate reality or dimension where all life on Earth, including flora, fauna, and human beings, has ceased to exist. This dimension is designated as SCP-2935.

Boris Johnson

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
-Support
as an event scp? Yes why not, but perm scp? no

Michael Dzhetnikov

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 22, 2022
-Support
It makes no sense, since its a cave in the US, and also this would take pointless amounts of time and would be extremely hard to prevent minges from killing everyone

Jonas Enry

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
-Support
It makes no sense, since its a cave in the US, and also this would take pointless amounts of time and would be extremely hard to prevent minges from killing everyone
TBF 087 doesnt make much sense being in site so that sorta counters the first point but on the whole I do agree

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
already imaginng mingy chefs or techys stealing CL4s or nhu and killing the entire server with it :skull:

could also technicalyl be used to stop mass breaches instead of nuking just running in there and leaving boom no breach would be way to much chaos for the server -SUPPORT

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
Imagine a D Class just killing an exec taking his card and walking inside and out for 30 minutes straight :Skull:
-Support

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
[ This suggestion will add a new SCP, and a new room. ]

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[ This SCP will provide a higher level clearance experiment, and a much riskier experience. With the higher clearance, it can provide new content to executive researchers whom already have documents on the other SCP'S. The SCP can provide a unique experience, as if the host of 2935 leaves the other dimension the world entered will immediately die. ]

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[ The SCP'S main ability activates when someone's leaves its cave, it causes a wave of death to go around what is believed to be the entire world, killing everything. INCLUDING SCP'S. This could cause a server reset in terms of the players, and potentially cause frustration.]

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[I believe SCP-2935 should be accepts as it provides a unique opportunity to those at a high researcher level such as Senior Researcher, or Executive Researcher. This new SCP would have to be experimented on with care, as if reckless testing could lead to a breach, or everyone in the server dying at once. With the risks, the rewards could be samples from dead SCP's inside of 2935, providing samples such as 106, 682, 457, all without risk of death or breaching from said SCP's. A good example of this would be being able to grab samples from an SCP like 096 without having the obvious risk of it breaching.]

Here is a brief summary of SCP-2935
SCP-2935, also known as "O, Death," is a highly unusual anomaly documented by the SCP Foundation. It is an alternate reality or dimension where all life on Earth, including flora, fauna, and human beings, has ceased to exist. This dimension is designated as SCP-2935.
I would like to make an update, I see the arguments in the comments, and I think it should be a surface event, such as getting a random distress call from the SCP facility in the alternate dimension, This event could happen once or twice a day depending on what other events take place. As stated above I feel that this could be a good way for people to get samples, or Civs to get samples / pictures, without the risk of dying by Gensec, MTF, or anyone with a gun. I feel this can lead to changes within the games economy regarding samples, such as 106 blood, crystalline blood samples, or 457 samples without the risk of class-D personnel dying. I think the event should last for 30 minutes with only ONE server wipe being possible, to keep it fair / balanced. To prevent the player from entering leaving and re entering, a infinite loop could be added, or an invisible wall could be placed after the first wipe. If that counter measure doesn't work, I suggest even if it breaks the lore that it would wipe the entire server, including the person who entered, or a better fix would be to end the event right after the server wipes.

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
- Support

I appreciate your dedication to wanting something like this, but Jesus Christ the refund requests scare me already for a Fail breach of this.

An event maybe? Sure, that'd be really neat! A permanent SCP? No.

An item that can kill EVERYONE instantly should NEVER be added to a Garry's Mod server, regardless of how well behaved everyone promises. It's just headaches waiting to happen.

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
-Support
Just from me all i have to say is Way to complicated for players and new players sounds OP more of a EVENT SCP and its very close to 2295 players would get confused.

Goondra "Sleepy"

Dec 9, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi Tyrone,
Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.
-
Bad Community Feedback to Suggestion
SCP Wouldn't fit in day to day activities

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.