Denied SCP-3114 - Wouldn't it be Chilly?

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy11110

Jul 21, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It adds a new Spooky SCP.

SCP-3114 is an animate human skeleton. It stands approximately 1.6 meters tall and weighs 30 kg. Though it has no articulation or connective tissue, its individual bones remain in place as they would in a human body. Individual bones can be pulled out of position, but quickly return to their correct position when there is no longer an outside force acting on them. Though SCP-3114 is made of similar minerals as human bone, it is much denser and stronger, requiring more than three times as much force to break. A broken bone will mend, though it takes several weeks for a larger bone.

SCP-3114 has made no attempts to communicate. It is extremely aggressive and immediately attempts to attack any time it sees a human or other biological humanoid (referred to as targets from hereon).

When it sees a potential target, SCP-3114 will take the quickest, most direct route it can, only avoiding obstacles it cannot push through. Once it reaches a target, it will latch on with its hands and begin squeezing around the throat.

Once the target has stopped moving, SCP-3114 begins tearing openings in the target's body and pulling out its bones over the course of several hours. Once it has completely removed the target's skeleton, it will attempt to pull the remaining flesh over itself. This tears the flesh into multiple parts. Once the body is no longer in one large piece, it loses interest in it.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I don't think so.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
It would make people question there fellow employees more, and a little more aware of there surroundings

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Breaches could be possible or breaks something. But guidelines should be made.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It is cool to have a scp, who tries to blend in.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
oh hey, we had an event of this one once. i have ideated the idea of an SCP that takes disguises before with thought experiments surrounding suggesting adding 953.

but my thinking came to the following conclusion, which also applies here: gameplay balance-wise it would kinda end up just being a better 035 unless you find some way to reasonably give it a drawback that would make 035 have an edge over it and i couldn't come up with anything that makes sense.

anyway, good luck trying to get staff to consider an SCP suggestion when they've stated in previous suggestions that they will be a brick wall on this subject (i mean, with decently good reason - but i still think ideas that have merit should be gone over and if not found wanting potentially put on long-term consider, rather than just outright deny something. gives you material to work with).

Reactions: Bill Nye The Guy

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
I think this exact SCP was suggested before and was rejected for being a seasonal thing around Halloween (because that's what it was on SCP:SL). I feel like reworking/replacing 8854 with this would be a good way to do it, and be more interesting than 8854 is - essentially nerfed combat abilities traded out for the ability to disguise as humans. It could roam surface hiding as civilians, and maybe even be allowed to enter GOI/Foundation bases. Would be a much more interesting SCP than 8854.

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
I've seen other servers with this SCP before it was even in SL and it's a pretty fun SCP and I honestly think more SCPs are a good thing but if it was denied in the past already I doubt they'll accept this one.

Auburn

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi Coolguy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

We are not currently accepting SCP suggestions.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Reactions: Emilia Foddg
Status
Not open for further replies.