Denied SCP 610 "The flesh that hates"

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quandale Pringle

May 26, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adds SCP 610, a SCP that gradually gets bigger and stronger the more it kills, but shrinks and becomes weaker when its shot at.
It would have not much health when starting out about 5k, and the max amount of health is 20k - 25k
When it hits someone they get infected, and slowly get consumes by the flesh. When they die 610 can consume the body to become stronger. Shooting the infected bodies will cause them to disappear. 610 is contained by being terminated.

610 would also be able to create spore traps that infect people who walk across it, about max 5 would be able to be placed, and they can be shot out at about a HP of about 500.

The infection can also be cured by SCP 500

The model would be a bunch of headcrab zombies without the headcrabs clumped together with some flesh and bones, like a big flesh blob.

Contained in HCZ.

A rule that I think should be enforced for this SCP is that it can't beeline straight to D-Block to instantly grow to max HP.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
More SCP 500 uses
Terminatable SCP

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
More SCPs = more chaos!!!!! + MTF torture
I'm not the best balance designer might be too strong

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
My depiction of this scp being in the server may not be the most lore accurate, but who wants another 008 variant. 610 is pretty cool and I think the concept would fit the server well.

Evil

Jun 24, 2022
pretty sure this got denied many times and at this time e11 is already suffering from type green
pretty good idea, but doubt it will get accepted

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Gonna be denied.

610 would basically be 008 on Crack.

Impossible to make if we go by lore. And would most likely be a cl5 scp

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied
Hi @Quandale Pringle,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because we believe we currently do not need any more SCPs of that type.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.