Accepted SCP Cl4 Chat Channel

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It adds a place all CL4's can talk and hang out
Adds US announcments, Regimental communication for NCO's and CO's easier with the rest of CL4

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No idea

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Easier for SA/SC/SI to post announcements for CL4
Easier communication between Cl4 and departments

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Idk

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It should be accepted because its useful

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2023
We literally don't. The one we have is constricted to Senior CL4 (AM - MAJ+), WE do have an announcement channel for CL4. But i believe this post refers to like, a CL4 coms channel for regular chatter.
i mean, i've been in the snr cl4 channel since i got LT

not sure why, but i guess it's because it's a senior position despite being a junior cl4, so it just makes sense to have all MTF COs in there anyway because they can't hold a senior CL4 position and MTF CO at the same time

but we don't have anything for junior cl4s that aren't otherwise senior positions - not sure if they see the announcements channel either

isn't this fun

Oct 7, 2023
i mean, i've been in the snr cl4 channel since i got LT

not sure why, but i guess it's because it's a senior position despite being a junior cl4, so it just makes sense to have all MTF COs in there anyway because they can't hold a senior CL4 position and MTF CO at the same time

but we don't have anything for junior cl4s that aren't otherwise senior positions - not sure if they see the announcements channel either

isn't this fun
the cl4 announcement is for all cl4

Status
Not open for further replies.