Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-no
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-mostly 6hours or more
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I want to help the community
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Because I have seen a large amount of rule breaking (mainly RDM'ing,frp,and breaking rules as well as I would like to help cut down on the rule breakers and try to encourage players to follow the rules and give them a better playing experience. I have noticed some staff members become over stressed with the amount of tickets coming in at once and would like to assist them by being apart of the team allowing me to help the players and staff.

Why are you special over the other applicants?: I feel as though I would make a good addition to the staff and further improve the player experience. I have always enjoyed helping people try and make the best of their situations but have always been able to take a step back and review everything that has happened up to that point.

Last edited:

Oasis

Sep 6, 2022
-Support

-No interactions
-Barebones application
-No previous experience

Good luck!

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
-Support

Application is very short and has some mistakes.
Questionable maturity
No previous experience

Good luck!

SS3920

Aug 11, 2022
- Support
Short Application
No Previous Experience
Not great rule knowledge

Good Luck!

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
So am I accepted?
Accepting comes when an Admin+ (most likely of resource team) responds to your application. What you are seeing right now are just verdicts. I hope this answers your question :)

(Also, do not reply to this message as it is against forums rules)

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
-SUPPORT
Hello Jona Cowls,
I decided to give you a
-support since I don’t see any efforts in your application, is not only lacking information and organization, but also, really bad formatted.
I won't lie, i've seen you around, but I do recommend you to interact with people and get to know more your surroundings as well as the people.

Either way, I wish you good luck.

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
-SUPPORT
-Very short and low effort application. I will gladly look over the application again once you add some more detail.

Other than the application itself you have lots of playtime on the server so I assume you have good knowledge on the rules and if you only have 1 warning for almost 800 hours of playtime that's fairly impressive as well. If you truly wish to join the staff team I highly recommend improving the application itself before a final verdict is announced so me and the other staff may reconsider our support for you.

Sometimes a moldy book can be filled with gold but first you have to convince people to pick up and open the book.

Best of luck in the future regardless
-Saucy

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium
Dear @DJ_PUB,

Regarding your Trials-Moderator application,
I want to voice out my -Support for the following reasons:
- You answered the question about your STEAMID wrong, you provided a link to your community profile instead.
- Your application is incredibly short, showing you did not put much thought or work into it.
- Your answers to both questions are incredibly stale, elaborate on your experiences and motivation more.
- I have not seen you in-game myself (although we could be just missing one another).
- Your rule knowledge is not shown in this application, being banned for saying the n-word is also a big misstep.

I wish you the best of luck with your application and journey within the community.

Dennis Fred

Mar 4, 2021
- Very messy and short application
- Missing some main keys in an application

-Doesn't seem like you have good rule knowledge
-/+ No experience but that's ok

+ Has enough hours

Standing: -support

I've seen through your application and it's very unorganised, short and is missing some stuff that I look for in an application.
You've also said the the n word and didn't say if it was expired or that you've changed from it which makes me assume you don't have much rule knowledge on this server. What I would recommend for you is to update your application and look at all the replies that have been made on your application.

-Best of luck

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Application Denied

Hi DJ_PUB,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is mediocre and it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.