Denied SCP rebreach rule

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida Man

Dec 12, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Make it so that when an scp crashes during a breach they get rebreached and their HP set to the amount they had before with logs

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Makes it more bearable to have your game crash
makes it more fair for the scps

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Staff would need a way of knowing if the scp crashed or its lying but id make it so that the scp can like show logs or something

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I've seen many people have their game crash after waiting 1-2 hours to breach and it just feels bad also happened to me like 3 times not a really pleasant experience especially since your game can crash at any time after waiting 1-2 hours to breach or having a good breach but it being ruined by the game crashing.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-support.

Me almost about to be RC

"Crashes" gets another breach for free cause I may or may not have turned my power cord off

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Bill Nye The Guy

Florida Man

Dec 12, 2021
-support.

Me almost about to be RC

"Crashes" gets another breach for free cause I may or may not have turned my power cord off
if they are about to be rc then just rc them also i said set the scps HP to the same amount as when before they crashed

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
if they are about to be rc then just rc them also i said set the scps HP to the same amount as when before they crashed
Then what is the entire point this change.

If your finna be RC then just hope back on like nothing happened

Florida Man

Dec 12, 2021
Then what is the entire point this change.

If your finna be RC then just hope back on like nothing happened
the point is that if someone waits 1-2 hours to breach and looses it they can rebreach but they call staff if an scp is in its way to get rc'd then dont even call staff

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
the point is that if someone waits 1-2 hours to breach and looses it they can rebreach but they call staff if an scp is in its way to get rc'd then dont even call staff
Again if there close to death they can just internet plug.

Get back on then keep causing chaos.

Will be 100% abused so no

Also what if somebody else is on the SCP? Kick them off cause little Jimmy internet had a spike

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Florida Man,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Whilist it's understandable that crashing mid breach is very unfortunate, we cannot refund client side crashes as it would be very abusable.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.