Denied SCP-RP 035 Suggestion.

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wall-e

Resources Team
Jun 7, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: This suggestion adds more roleplay to SCP-035, I say that SCP-035 should be able to open Biometric doors according to the Clearance Level that his body is. Such as a Cl3 E-11 host having access to Cl3 Biometrics, and a Cl4 Host having access to Cl4 Biometics and so on.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?: I couldnt find anything about this, so not to my knowledge

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

1. Adds more RP to SCP-035
2. Makes SCP-035 more fun and playable as he needs a small buff.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

1. It might take a lot of tweaking with the server coding and other stuff

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

This suggestion should be accepted as there are not many downsides to this addition except working around and coding, it also makes SCP-035 more playable as he basically spawns and can be killed by 3 people who jump him. This also adds more RP to SCP-035 :)

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022
- Support
Why would 035 need bio? Aside from 008, nuke, and spawns?

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
Only bio doors are spawns breach shelter nuke and 008 all of which but shelter scps arent meant to be inside

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
+/- neutral.

I think he should have bio clearance level based on host but restriction to it for balance.

So 008 level 5 rooms and Nuke wont work. But others can work

Or rules can be implemented to say he cant run into cl5-4 areas then start screaming alpha warhead

Conor mc gee

Oct 27, 2022
-Support
-I love this suggestion but it makes no sense in RP since over time SCP-035's hosts body decomposes so in my opinion very quickly the finger prints wouldnt be available

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Wall-e,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because this wouldn't really make sense to add for 035.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

• Angry
Reactions: Bill Nye The Guy
Status
Not open for further replies.