Your SteamID:76561199122585170
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Deathbybread/
Date of ban: 03/17/24
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):1710932580744.png
Who banned you:Conor mc gee
Ban length?: 8 weeks :(
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I swear on my entire steam account that I won't micspam, I will follow these rules to a T and make sure that everyone has a great time in game.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes.
Why should you be unbanned: Please bro I love this server and I genuinely thought I wasn't that bad with my micspam, I swear I'll never use PTT ever again, only text chat, Please Ma'am/Sir I swear
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will never use PTT ever again, please unban me :(
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
this server's brought more joy to me than any other game has in the past few months, Please I promise you that if I break the rules again I'll make a public apology video and accept my ban from then on, please unban me.

Edit: I'll take a permanent mute if it will help appease my lord.

Last edited:

Conor mc gee

Oct 27, 2022

Hi @AstraLoaf
Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
From what I can recall from the day, you were banned for 1 day for Mic Spam class E by me.
The next day in the chat logs, we saw that someone with the same name as you (Human Radio) saying stuff which show you were using an Alt account.​

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi AstraLoaf

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After looking at your Warn history. you getting a Micspam Class E. which means you ignored 4 warnings. and After getting banned you return on a ult to do the Same thing again. that doesnt show much remorse for your actions. and there for i have choice to Deny This Appeal

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.