SCP-RP Ban Appeal [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2022
Your in-game name: James Whittney

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83396470

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198127058668/

Date of ban: 06/21/22

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity

Who banned you: Unsure

Ban length?: 3 days

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will keep my soundboard off whenever I talk.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, Warned for going inside 035s chamber (I wasn't going to breach him, that was another person) and a 2 week ban for MRDM

Why should you be unbanned: It was just a misunderstanding, I forgot to shut off my soundboard when I began talking and It was completely unprofessional of me.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I greatly appreciate everyone on the server and I like playing on it and I'm not gonna let that go.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Its pretty fun to play on with my friends and such, the server is well developed and I like playing on it.​

Attachments

• 1655854822965.png
    1655854822965.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Apr 16, 2022
Hello @MrOyul
Firstly , thankyou for taking the time to appeal your ban . The reason that I banned you was because you was playing your soundboard playing the N Slur very loudly . When I told you this your response was "okay fair enough" which is the reason you received a ban because our servers have a zero tolerance on racism as you know . I hope you have a lovely night.

Apr 10, 2022
Hello @MrOyul
Firstly , thankyou for taking the time to appeal your ban . The reason that I banned you was because you was playing your soundboard playing the N Slur very loudly . When I told you this your response was "okay fair enough" which is the reason you received a ban because our servers have a zero tolerance on racism as you know . I hope you have a lovely night.
Yes I understand, and for that I am very sorry. I will make sure that you won't see that happen again. I hope you have a lovely night as well.

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Appeal Denied

Hi @MrOyul ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I've decided to deny your ban appeal since the ban itself was valid, as stated by @Liamfox0800 We do not condone any kind of racism on the server, whether it's someone saying slurs, or slurs being playing via a soundboard or other means.

You may re-appeal in 0 weeks (ban expired)​

Status
Not open for further replies.