SCP RP Ban Appeal US

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammad

Apr 8, 2023
Your in-game name: Muhammed Kurt
Your SteamID:76561199095234361
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199095234361/home
Date of ban:

Thu Jun 8 06:08:54 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM (D) | LTAP (A)
Who banned you:

Rev. Doofster Runner(STEAM_0:1:149791925)
Ban length?: 1 day or atleasst thats the time left
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): both
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: look i live in a diffrent time zone when that ban happend it was the middle of the night, it was my lil bro who played. a 9 year old
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: since i wasnt the one who broke the rule and plus whoever says that its my responsiblety to make sure this doesnt happen. it was in the middle of the night, im not staying up all night to watch a spoiled kid playing video games.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: by unplugging my pc and not letting him play
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: since i havent done anything wrong

Last edited:

Rev. Doofster Runner

Jun 27, 2022
Australia
Hi there Muhammed Kurt, Doofster here.

Firstly let me say thank you for making a ban appeal. To be honest, my memory of the incident is fuzzy, however I will recount to the best of my ability.

It was prior to reset, not by long (about 9 minutes) and there was an RDM sit that was active for about 8 minutes. I took it and had a report of RDM. Looking at logs, it did show what seemed to be RDM, and when I tried to bring you, I could see you had disconnected about 3 minutes after the report was initially made. As per the rules, I started a 10 minute timer for LTAP, which expired. Due to the evidence showing likely RDM, and the fact that you had disconnected shortly after the sit incident took place, you were given the punishment for RDM Class D (1 day ban) plus Leave to Avoid Punishment Class A (Additional 1 day ban), whose 10 minute timer I paused between the server restart beginning, and from when I was able to re-join the server (adding probably about 5 minutes).

In regards to the claims that your brother was playing on your account, I believe that due to it being YOUR account, you are responsible for what happens on it. As of now I believe your ban has nearly expired and I apologies for the late response, but I do stand by my decision for the ban as while it may have been your sibling playing, it is YOUR responsibility for YOUR account. If they wish to play, I suggest setting up their own steam account, maybe with Family Sharing or a cheap copy of Gmod during the Christmas Sales.

Once again thank you for your ban appeal

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @hammad ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

LTAP occurs when someone leaves, that broke the rules, after the sit was made/taken. That means that this ban would be valid. As for the claim that your little brother played, as Doofster has already said, this is still your account meaning you have to take responsibility for what happens to it. Although this ban has expired, it will stay in your warn/ban history.

Have a nice day!
Ryan.​

Status
Not open for further replies.