scp-rp ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2023
Your in-game name: Brian Goodman
Your SteamID:76561199215006782
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199215006782/
Date of ban: 4/10/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM
Who banned you: Alex Bones
Ban length?: 2 days (now a day)
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: hide in the corner when CI start killing each other ( but i have to admit i kind of got into it )
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I got banned for being involved with the free for all in the ci base but I only shot first when threated or started shooting or killed someone else, but i should have known better and stayed out of the bloodbath that was going on. I am very sorry for what i did and i hope my appeal gets accepted.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will read over the rules to remind myself on what i shouldn't do
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I really enjoy this server since it has great people and isn't corrupt with pay to win

Last edited:
Hello and thank you for making a ban appeal,

The reason I banned you was due to you and multiple others were constantly killing each other for no reason (RDM), the only reason for me not banning you all for MRDM was that you were only affecting each other. The reason you gave me matches the reason you gave me "We are in a ts and are just goofing about" but as it is, it's still RDM if not MRDM.

Due to me wanting to make sure I made the right decision before banning you, I consulted with a super admin (@Requis) who more or less gave me a go ahead of banning you all for either RDM (1-3days) or MRDM (2 weeks) which I made the decision to ban you for 2 days.

Kind regards,
Alex Bones

Apr 10, 2023
I only killed in self defense, i just logged on to CI to see people killing each other, i thought they just were just killing each other because there was an argument or something stupid. I don't think i should have been banned for defending myself.

Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi, @CorruptedSmile

As there is no video evidence from your own side of this, I'm going to have to deny this appeal and therefore it will stay on your record. Even with the ban having been over by now, you acknowledge wrong-doing however this does not excuse the fact that you willingly involved yourself in this situation which normally would've lead to a MRDM ban however was lowered to a mere RDM ban instead of a 2 week ban.

Kind Regards, Luft​

Status
Not open for further replies.