SCP RP Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asleupt

Dec 10, 2023
Your in-game name: Asleupt
Your SteamID: 76561198989509478
Your steam community link: Date of ban: 12/9/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM, FailRP, Stacked warns
Who banned you: Dentist
Ban length?: 3 Days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): What will you do to stop this from happening again: Don't kill without a valid rp reason, and won't go in D-block to check on the D-class medical conditions
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, I made a joke that wasn't in good taste and got banned
Why should you be unbanned: I want to play your server and being banned prevents that
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Use my thinking skills and, before any action, understand what, if any, rules it might violate and ensure lowest rule breaking to rule following ratios.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I need to ensure all D-class receive medical care if needed, also I want to play and gain XP and get the advent stuff.

ZEEK

Apr 9, 2023
Ban Appeal Accepted

Hi @Asleupt

Thank you for the time in making this Ban Appeal,

After thinking about this and your honest side of the story about you Running into D-block to "ensure D-Class receive medical care", Other than that, you need to understand that no matter how much of a joke it may be, it is still an issue that may be funny for you but will affect other people that enjoy this server as much as you do. Please take this into consideration but I will be removing this ban immediately. I hope that you enjoy your time on this server.

Kind Regards
ZEEK

Status
Not open for further replies.