Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob R

Nov 23, 2023
Your in-game name:Jacob Rosechild i think
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:227042833
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/kendishop/
Date of ban:I can't really remember i think it's in early December 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):Cloak Anticheat (Exploit,Hacks)
Who banned you:Cloak Anticheat
Ban length?:40-50 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):Both
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:I deleted everything i had from my pc that is connected with that, and i want to play the game so bad i miss it.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?Warned multiple times only
Why should you be unbanned:Yes to be honest, i did wanted to see what the .dll injecting will give me and i got banned for it you can see everything i said in my previous appeal which got denied and everything that happened. I miss this server so much and i want to play the game again because i deleted it because this is the server I only play on.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I deleted everything what is connected with cheats or anything like that.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I miss the server, it only played on this server because it's fun its great i miss it a lot I deleted Garry's Mod because other servers are boring everything is same i wanted to try something new. Can I get a second chance it will not happen again i didn't know the consequences of injecting the dll.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Jacob R,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I won't be unbanning you, however I will lower your ban to 26 weeks. Cheating is a serious offense and we can't take the risk of letting you back on if you're just going to try again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.