Your in-game name:Glingleton Quintandarious Jaqn
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:545203661
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/boowampthesigma/
Date of ban:30/05/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):MRDM
Who banned you: Dor
Ban length?:2 Weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:i will not shoot and stab people for no reason
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? i am a first time offender
Why should you be unbanned:i should be unbanned because someone told me i can kill as many d-boys as i want as a d-boy and i am truly sorry for my actions i shall never repeat them ever again
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:by following the rules
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i would like to rejoin because i need to grind xp and my friends play the eu server

Last edited:
So as stated you did go after those in the testing line killing 2? people. After that you was engaged by another D class with a tranquiliser gun trying to stop you from killing more (which you were allowed to retaliate and you did so) after a while the D class called a sit to which I responded. I feel that I may have gone a bit far with MRDM (cant remember if you already had recent RDM warns which might have made me decide on that) so apologies if so.
-Dor

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
Appeal Accepted

Hi @boowamp,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I'll be accepting your appeal due to the fact that this is your first punishment on the server but also that this is the most common way for new players to get banned for MRDM as they get misguided into believing that they are allowed to kill other D-Class without any reasons needed.

Based on the above I've reduced your ban to 3 days and you may play on the server once your reduced ban has expired.

Kind Regards,
Adam​

Status
Not open for further replies.