SCP RP Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxTrot213

Jun 2, 2022
Your in-game name: Hugh Chungus is my character name
Your SteamID: 107707012 (This is my friend code which is my Steam ID I think I'm not sure sorry)
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nopro213
Date of ban: 6/1/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):MRDM
Who banned you: I'm not sure
Ban length?:2 Weeks
What server were you banned on?: SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I won't kill other D Class unless I really have to, I had no idea it was against the rules
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I am a first time offender but I think I got warned for something like Un RP or something that broke the RP immersion, I haven't done anything like it since I got warned though.
Why should you be unbanned: I had no idea killing D Class as a D Class was against the rules, I had gotten a gun from a gun seller in the restroom and no one at all told me it was against the rules. Not any of the D Class that I killed or the gun seller or even the admin, he just said you "rdmed" and I got banned. I didn't even know what RDMING was until I googled it, he just said that and banned me. If anyone had told me it was against the rules I would not have continued and stopped immediately. I won't do it again I just think I deserved a warning because if he checked my hours he would see I'm new since I started a couple days ago. I won't do it again.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Because the one time I got warned I haven't done it again since then which shows that I'm serious about it.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I like this server a lot, I never played Gmod before besides an hour or two years ago but I joined this one and I really like it, I'm just still learning though because there's a lot of different jobs and different rules and ethics and guidelines for each and every job. I want to become MTF too and I've been working hard to move up the ranks, I really like this server and I'm new and want to continue.

FoxTrot213

Jun 2, 2022
Leaving my side of what happened here, As I was the one who gave the ban, My memories arent too good, But I gave the ban due to the excess amount of kills made and lack of sufficient reasoning for them. That is all, And thank you.
I know that was bad but I sereiously did not know that at all, I've seen so many D Class stab and kill each other and I've been killed as them. I was trying to say that when you banned me but I didn't get enough time since I had to type at the time. I only had like 35 hours on G Mod and here is proof. The ban is so much longer than my actual playtime please. I also didn't even know what rdm was and had to google it which I will also send a picture of my google history. I'm just so distraught after losing this server and I'm volunteering to be put on a watchlist or whatever it takes to get unbanned. I just miss it so much and I won't make that mistake ever again as D Class or as any other class in the game. I was working really hard to become mtfScreenshot (13).pngScreenshot (12).png

FoxTrot213

Jun 2, 2022
Leaving my side of what happened here, As I was the one who gave the ban, My memories arent too good, But I gave the ban due to the excess amount of kills made and lack of sufficient reasoning for them. That is all, And thank you.
Please man Im so depressed like im not even a troll or a teamkiller i made such a stupid mistake i hate myself

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @FoxTrot213

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Due to the fact you are new, your ban will be reduced to 5 days. In that time please read through the rules to prevent another issue like this to ensue.

Please contact me for any questions ; Ferrit™#5772
Killing mass amounts of people 'Dclass or not' is looked down upon and considered mass rdm.
Please read the rules posted ; SCP-RP Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.