Your in-game name: Cob Deen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:602170915
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/COBWEBEXTERNAL
Date of ban: 6-June
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTAP #Ace
Who banned you: Ace
Ban length?: 12H
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not shooting an bald agent while in middle of a 035 breach and looking more often the chat
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: It was not my fault that i leave since i have a game session limit time, and i asked on the chat to be quick that my game session was ending
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: By remembering them
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because i want to play and do things

'Curio'

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
Hey cob so you were being arrested and before they put you in solitary you had left the game. The agent arresting you then reported you for leaving to avoid your solitary sentence and after a quick check of the logs his story was confirmed. We gave you 15 minutes to reconnect which you did not and therefore resulting in your 12 hour ltap ban.

Cob Deen

May 24, 2022
Hey cob so you were being arrested and before they put you in solitary you had left the game. The agent arresting you then reported you for leaving to avoid your solitary sentence and after a quick check of the logs his story was confirmed. We gave you 15 minutes to reconnect which you did not and therefore resulting in your 12 hour ltap ban.
How i am supposed to connect in 15 minutes, My game session ended and i needed to wait on the line behind like 100 person, and that normally takes like 10-30 minutes and when i get into the server i need to download all the lua+the addons and that takes like 10 minutes usually because i play on a cloud pc and i needed to go anyways and i didnt read the discord message until later on, and on the logs i said that be quick because my game session was ending and the agent went chatting with another agent about something without jailing me, and i have a screenshot of my game session endingScreenshot 2022-06-06 19.48.06.png

Diabolic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
How i am supposed to connect in 15 minutes,
As the one originally handing out the ban and reaching out in your DM's ,I really think the ban couldn't have been avoided unless you did respond earlier. You did nearly take an hour to respond to my DM's clearly stating you would've been banned.
My game session ended
I'd suggest avoid getting into RP situations when your sessions are about to end. That's all from me

Cob Deen

May 24, 2022
As the one originally handing out the ban and reaching out in your DM's ,I really think the ban couldn't have been avoided unless you did respond earlier. You did nearly take an hour to respond to my DM's clearly stating you would've been banned.

I'd suggest avoid getting into RP situations when your sessions are about to end. That's all from me
Just forget it, since the ban time already expired

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Cobweb ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Whilst your ban has expired I've decided to remove the warning from you punishment history as I wouldn't call it a fault of yours, however please do keep in mind to notify those around you that your playing time is expiring or to avoid RP situations when it's about to expire.
Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure you have enough playtime to complete a RP scenario as this is your only chance.​

Status
Not open for further replies.