Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jun 7, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): biloxikid151
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 27.6 Days
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: CDT (Central Daylight Time)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): E-11 SPC "Pigeon"
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-G "Pigeon" [M3DC-2]
Civilian name: "Darkness"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:584869876
Discord ID (name#0000): walle6908
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: -
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes 7 Warns, 6 of them are inactive and 1 ban that's inactive but I've matured since then.
-

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I've been a staff member on a couple Dark-RP Servers
-

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: No, this server is the first.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 5-7+
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a moderator for CN because I enjoy moderating and keeping places clean and friendly, I deeply enjoy feeling like I can contribute to a community and make myself matter. I also feel like this is an opportunity to build my leadership, communication, and judgement skills and further improve my future planning in life by taking in more responsibility. I also view this as getting the opportunity to get hit with problems I've never been hit with, thus making me more adaptable and giving me more skills in problem solving. I also enjoyed staffing for other servers and building friendships with the Staff Team. I also see myself being a huge part of CN SCP-RP in the future.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: What makes me different/special over other applicants is the fact that I'm and excellent leader with a flexible time schedule so I can be on WHENEVER you need me. I take responsibility and accountability for my actions unlike a lot of other people who blame each other, and I improve. I'm always improving and always seeking out the bad habits I take part in so I can get rid of them. I've also had past experience unlike a lot of other people. I have long-term goals such as going D1 in football. I have effective communication skills and other applicable skills that all contribute to becoming a Moderator in CN.

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
+ Support I think even though pigeon has some warns even from me he has been doing better and is overall a nice person. I have had good experiences with pigeon as well even though he makes some mistakes occasionally.

bshamu

May 26, 2023
+ Support

Yi Long Ma/Pigeon is a good community member. Good conversations between each other, good amount of interactions

+/-
Had some warnings as well and gotten in trouble in game.

sangopango

Jun 22, 2022

+ support

Has helped me ALOT with this server and the rules and how this server works and how to play i met him quite long ago and he is very
understanding and helping with others he knows how to act and how to play

+Shows leadership skills

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Wall-e

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.