SCP-RP Moderator Application | Hunter McDade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 29, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): cooldude12330
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Since the 29th of December last year.
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Hunter McDade (Previously Jack Nickelson)
Chaos name (include your rank): I do not have a Chaos Character.
Civilian name: Harry Parkinson
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60762189
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes, It is my first application.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No, I've not yet received any kicks, bans or warnings.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes. I was senior staff on a DarkRP community for 9 months. I was tasked with training any new staff who were accepted into the staff team. I would have to teach them staff guidelines, punishments and how to behave as staff. I also was responsible for handing out staff punishments for wrongdoings and breaking the Staff guidelines or server rules, and If It called for it, I would be responsible for demoting certain members of staff if it were deemed the correct course of action.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Unfortunately not. This server is the first time I have taken an RP server seriously, and properly immersed myself into the experience. I've never been much one for Serious RP server in my life. But lately, It has grown on me, and I'd like to take the next step into helping the server by joining the staff team.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I'm very available all week. I can be on 5-6 hours throughout the day.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I've had a lot of fun as a regular player, some good laughs. But I feel there is so much that I'm missing out on. I really want to unlock this extra experience and begin my career in the staff team. I love to help, and being staff is the perfect way to fulfil my favourite thing to do. I hope this will be my most enjoyable time as staff, as compared to a DarkRP sever, this is so much more chill and relaxing and enjoyable.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I can help you out by being a perfect member of staff. Regularly, I can be there whenever you need me, I can promise you, you'll never have any issues with me concerning staff quota requirements or staff policies. I am ready to help you out as much as you may need and be there as much as I can. If I am accepted, you can be sure I will provide an excellent role model to current and new players who may join. I'm a very mature person who will act as they will need to. I'm also very patient, you'll never see me asking for stuff that I should wait for, I'll never try to bend or loophole anything in my favour.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

Neutral

+ Application decently well made
- Unsure on activity
-Never seen in game
- Unsure on rule knowledge

Good Luck !!!

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022
Neutral
+ Decent app
= Unsure about activity IG and TS
= Unsure on rule knowledge

- Never had any RP interactions

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
Neutral
= Never seen you in game or TS
- No RP interactions because of ^
+ Well made app

Deleted member 55

Hi @Hunter, I'll be going with a neutral and here's why.

- Haven't had any interactions with you.
- Haven't seen you in-game or on Teamspeak.
- Unsure about your rule knowledge

I've checked your stats on the server and it tells me you have only played for 3,5 hours? this could just be an issue with GameTracker. But if you're not aware, you need to have played for at least two weeks.

Best of luck!

Fat Chef

Jan 5, 2022
Neutral

- Nice Application
- Previous Experience

- Haven't seen you around In-game or on TS3
- No interactions with you

Best of luck.

TallPanda

Jan 7, 2022
-Neutral
-Well made application
-No interactions In-Game or in TS to my memory

Best of luck. The lack of interaction could have been due to my hours since I normally play late in GMT so hopefully we'll have more interactions in the future.

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral Leaning towards -support
I will be honest my recent activity has been down. But from what I see on verdicts and from when I am in-game, I have never seen you before, nor have I seen you talk in the discord either. I would suggest playing the server for another 2 weeks, and try to be active and get to know the community more. This is so the community, as well as the staff team, can see what kind of person you are, and see if you are a person we are willing to accept into our team.

Last edited:

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Neutral
-Not Seen in game or ts3 but may just be me
-Cant comment on rule knowledge or maturity

-Good App

Tsharp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 10, 2021
Northern Ireland
+Support
Good Rp
Few interactions
Had 0 problems

I will hopefully see you more ingame in the upcoming days and when I do I will update the 3rd line of my verdict.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Hunter McDade,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.