- samydziri

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
- I have played 32 hours at time.

In what country are you located?:

- I am currently located in France.

Time zone:

- My time zone is "UTC +1"

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):

- Samy Falls, my levels are : combat (6) ; D-Class (4) ; Research (8), SCP (0) and Support (11) and I play mostly as a researcher.

Chaos name (include your rank):

- N/A

Civilian name:
- N/A

Steam ID:

- My Steam ID is : STEAM_0:0:160189830

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes it’s the first one.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No, the respect is my main priority while playing, I stay in the RP, I respect the rules and if I have a doubt, I just check on the forum.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, as a moderator in a French DarkRP and was Owner of a French Military RP

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, in the DarkRP I moderated and as the Owner of a serious militaryRP. (Btw it was in july 2021)

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- Highschool in France only leaves you the Wednesday and the Saturday ( like 3/4H each).

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- Firstly, I want to become a moderator, because for me moderating is the most important thing for a server, the moderator tries to give the best experience possible to players and make them respect each other.

Moreover, I want to give the same experience I got here for new players.

Finally, I don’t think if it can help but here I will give you an example of an issue that happened :
It was my first time on the server, to be exact the first time someone used me for research (as a D class), so we were 2 D class, a researcher and a Cadet.
While going towards the SCP’s cell,
The researcher made a joke about « killing the black guy first », because the other D class was a brute.
So, I told him not to say that, it’s racist and even if none of us was black, I really think that behind this « joke », there was a part of truth from the player.
The fact that he just answerd « it’s okay, it’s in my RP », to the fact that he acted like a racist.
The problem here was that in France, we use the command «///» to contact an Admin, so I tried using it, but it didn’t work, so I tried asking in the OOC chat «//» in most French servers but it didn’t work.
Later that day, I learned that this server uses «@» and « /OOC » to contact Admins and talk out of character thanks to another player.

Finally, I think that racism should always be denounced and not saying anything is agreeing, this player should have been banned.

I really hope that I could help other players, even if I don’t get accepted as a Moderator, I will do my best to help other players, this time I will be able to denounce him and make him pay for his acts, racism is illegal in my country and so as in the server.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- Firstly, I have everything needed in the recruitement rules, and a lot of experience as a moderator, Owner, Lua dev and 3Dmodeler, I don’t have any warns/bans, I am very active IG, I joined the TS and try to stay in as much as I can.
Then, I think that my previous experiences as an Owner and as a Moderator made me learn a lot about Gmod servers, my dev skills could be really helpful for your team, I really enjoy making custom 3D models (Blender) and custom addons.
By the way, I think that a developer with player experience is crucial for a well balanced server.
Moreover, I speak 4 languages (French,English,Spanish and Arabic), so I can help players and understand them very well, In my opinion this is very important, because as a stranger when I started go join english servers it was very hard to be heard and was reduced as « The French guy ».
Finally, I have very strong values, racism and bullying on internet must be sanctionned, and I think that is a trait crucial for someone with power like a moderator, I forgive but don’t forget.

PS : I tried my best not to make grammatical errors, please don’t forget that my main language is the French so it’s very hard for me to write a lot in english, please notify me if you see some errors, I will correct them.
I also want to notify that I am very new with teamspeak and trying my best to use it as much as I can (no one use it in French servers)

Last edited:

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
-Support

- Poorly filled out document "101 words, please add more depth and information"
-/+ no RP interactions
-/+ Unsure of maturity or rule knowledge
-/+ no foundation or chaos characters

If there is anything you have forgotten to fill out " Foundation Rank and Name, Chaos Rank And Name" please do so!

[ G O L D I E ]

Feb 9, 2022
Hi Samy Falls, I'm giving you a Negative. Here's my reasoning behind it:

+/- - Have seen some great roleplay from you recently - keep it up!

+/- Unsure of Maturity

+/- Haven't seen you in-game until recent; it appears you are a very new player to the server. You could definitely benefit from further playtime.

+/- Don't recall any Interaction with you via TS

- Application lacks a lot of detail.

- Unsure of rule knowledge, however I have seen you on numerous occasions raise admin sits for things that are not rule infringements; this demonstrates poor rule knowledge.

Good luck!

Goldie

Samy Falls

Feb 24, 2022
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my thread, I am going to edit it right now, and try to make it perfect, I hope you will take the time to read it and if needed, critisize it

Cordialy, Samy

Last edited:

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+/- SUPPORT

Positives

• Decently made application.
  • Have had some good roleplay with.
  • No warnings

Neutral

• Unsure on activity IG/TS
  • Haven't seen you on the server much.
  • Unsure on rule knowledge.

Negatives

• N/A
Good Luck.

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
=Neutral
Haven't seen you much
Little RP interactions

Your application is somewhat detailed

Donn Wilson

CC VIP++
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
I am going to change my verdict

+Support

Seen in game
Polite

Unsure of rule knowledge
Haven’t seen in teamspeak

Seems mature enough

Last edited:
-Support
Very Few Interactions Ingame
Seems very discombobulated

Rule Knowledge could do with work

After recent conversation with Samy I am very happy with his maturity. While my verdict will still stand I believe an extra week or so playing the server to catch his bearings fully would make a big difference and then I could 100% see you as a potential staff member.

Last edited:

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Neutral

Your application seems well made. But you appear to be kinda new basing this off your levels. I also haven't seen you on ingame or teamspeak. I recommend you be active just a bit more to make sure staff know your active.

Good luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.