[SCP RP] Replies on applications

hybrisov

Jan 21, 2022
Prague, Czech Republic
Friendly reminder that a -support with the reason “no previous cl4 experience” on a junior cl4 application (i.e. Security captain) is a really useless response and doesn’t make any sense. Cl4 experience isn’t required in any way for junior positions and neither would it make sense for it to be, considering junior cl4 positions are usually the first cl4 experience players get. That’s all.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
actually gives me brain damage seeing some idiots use this as a -support

Spongebob69

Mar 25, 2023
I got a -support for "very low playtime" yet 20 hours and above is the minimum time required. Should of did a '+/- Minimum playtime'
Edit: My playtime is 1d+

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
I got a -support for "very low playtime" yet 20 hours and above is the minimum time required. Should of did a '+/- Minimum playtime'
Edit: My playtime is 1d+
Honestly 20 hours is way too low for staff. Should be raised to atleast 50 or so, just to make sure people know the server, its content and its rules well enough.

Spongebob69

Mar 25, 2023
Honestly 20 hours is way too low for staff. Should be raised to atleast 50 or so, just to make sure people know the server, its content and its rules well enough.
Oh I know the server very well. Also I do not have 20 hours. I have more than 20 hours.

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
Oh I know the server very well. Also I do not have 20 hours. I have more than 20 hours.
I find that hard to believe considering your playtime, when I had your playtime I was very clueless about how the server works.

And I don't think that is just something I experienced, I believe everyone who is applying for staff should have atleast the 50 hours, the more the merrier of course.

Spongebob69

Mar 25, 2023
I find that hard to believe considering your playtime, when I had your playtime I was very clueless about how the server works.

And I don't think that is just something I experienced, I believe everyone who is applying for staff should have atleast the 50 hours, the more the merrier of course.
I am experienced in the SCP world. Just because I am new to the server doesn't mean I am new to SCP itself.

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
I am experienced in the SCP world. Just because I am new to the server doesn't mean I am new to SCP itself
Not sure what you mean, being experienced in the SCP lore doesn't mean you know how an SCP-RP server works and functions.