Denied SCP RP Rule Suggestion

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wall-e

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jun 7, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: This suggestion adds a new rule about rushing SCP-914 as GENSEC/MTF as soon as server restarts, This should be counted as METAGAMING, since normally GENSEC/MTF dont get the random urge as soon as they spawn to rush 914 to check for D-Class, This ruins RP and more aspects of the game.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
More RP considering D-Class dont get metagamed
A new rule that should've been added months ago.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I cant think of any negatives of this suggestion.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Like I said in my "change/add/remove" answer, this suggestion should be accepted because the fact that GENSEC/MTF rush SCP-914 as soon as server restarts is metagaming and even though you may think its also metagaming for D-Class to rush SCP-914 it is not, as the D-Block checkpoint being empty and past that being empty should be reason enough to leave D-Block and go to SCP-914.

Michael Dzhetnikov

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 22, 2022
I thought this was already metagaming. +Support
GSD or other onsite combatatives would have no reason to immediately check one SCP, aside from E-11 patrol.

Bohemia

Oct 23, 2022
- Support

Why d-class buy card rush 914 make fire make wheel hmm grug?

Alpa

Jun 23, 2022
-support
Wow people go to the positions they need to guard after they get on the server

MRE

Oct 27, 2022
- support by your logic if gensec/mtf rushing 914 is meta because they have no reason, why would a random dclass just happen to know to buy a lvl2 card and rush in the area of 914 and know the functions of each option, just off a hunch? This is such a cope

dango

Dec 7, 2022
-support
massive cope + dclass L + get better

also isnt it in its self metagaming if dclass instantly run to 914 to get a disguise? how the fuck would they even know to put them selves in a machine to change their appearance? you're literally self snitching

Painter

Jun 18, 2023
[REDACTED]
-support

I’m glad all the D-Class know they need a level 2 keycard and directly where to go and how to use there SCP.

Wall-e

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jun 7, 2023
everyone so mad from a suggestion, calm down :skull: its just a suggestion and im not perfect LMAO

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
-support

I’m glad all the D-Class know they need a level 2 keycard and directly where to go and how to use there SCP.
literally this it should be metagaming for d class too to know exactly where 914 is

-support

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Adding this would just add more unnecessary restrictions.

Moving to denied.

Reactions: "Arachnid"
Status
Not open for further replies.